5/26/2012

Spring Flowers and Little Love Bugs

Spring is here and I've been taking full advantage of the beautiful weather swimming, playing at the park, babysitting and hanging with the cutest, sweetest kiddos on the planet.  Here are some of my favorite spring pictures with my love bugs.

Landry Lou is two
Playing at the park with Hayden
'DIG!' as Dakota says
Babysitting D

Sweet kisses from Uncle Aaron
Luke loved Kaiser!
My sweet friends and their precious babes
Loving Dakota's pigtails!

Everett is getting so big and couldn't be much cuter!
Ainsley Elise in Springbranch
Hammock time
Heaven was laying in the hammock with these little loves

Cowboy Roman having so much fun
Ahhh cuteness!
Sweet Landry
Speaking of loves... my boy!
Grandpa Thomas made Kai his very own dog house.
We are going to add siding and paint it red.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment