12/03/2014

Four Years of Love

It's hard to believe Aaron and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary today. Last year on our anniversary we had our very first IUI procedure. I'll never forget the bible verse of the day. I read it that morning before going to our appointment.
John 16:24 'Until now you have asked for nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.'
So very fitting and encouraging for the start of our fertility journey.
A year later we are spending our anniversary at home by the Christmas tree with our two miracle babies. Aaron made a fantastic dinner, we exchanged our traditional letters and watched the tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller Center. A perfect way to celebrate four years with all of my favorite things!
On another note, the babies have been giving us the sweetest smiles. Hallie smiles nearly every time she is held and Grayson gives us smiles about once a day or whenever he feels like it. I love seeing their personalities emerge.
Aunt Nancy and Auntie Sue come in from WA tomorrow. I can't wait to see them and they can't wait to meet their great niece and nephew. We are going to see Ice at the Gaylord and then to dinner just us girls while Aaron stays with the babes. Looking forward to a girls night with mom and the aunts!



No comments:

Post a Comment