4/29/2015

Spring has Sprung!

Grayson, Hallie and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect spring day to enjoy the park.  This wasn't the first trip to the park, but it was the first time we've been since they could sit up and therefore, enjoy the swing!  Big Daddy and Grammy met us.  I am not sure who had more fun!



Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your blessings?  Today was one of those days.  I talked with an old friend from History Maker today who raised three children of his own. I liked the advice he had for me, enjoy each and every stage regardless of its challenges, and yes, there ARE challenges with EACH stage.  So today instead of focusing on our lack of sleep, as Hallie has been having some sleep regression issues, we chose to make the most of this day!





1 comment:

  1. Solve your babies sleep problems today! Hire Mindful Mum, Sydney's expert baby sleep consultants. For more information, visit www.mindfulmum.com.au

    ReplyDelete