10/01/2015

Helllllo October. You've been missed!

You know I love a particular month when I sit down just to write about it!  The brutal summer has come to an end.  We are finally enjoying cooler temps and we are no longer trapped inside. Big Daddy built an awesome swing for the backyard and the babies really dig it!  We have plans to visit the zoo, the pumpkin patch, the park and all the other places we avoid during the heat of the summer. I so wanted to do all of this last year, but we were still restricted to the house.  I fully intend to take advantage of our freedom this fall.
Aaron has been enjoying football, and I am gearing up for fall gardening.  The house is decorated and Halloween costumes are in the making.
Aaron and I joined friends in beautiful Broken Bow for a relaxing weekend. We nearly had the lake to ourselves.  The water was crisp and refreshing and the temperature was perfectly set in the mid-eighties.  Broken Bow never disappoints!

View from our cabin.  I am strongly considering a move. 


No comments:

Post a Comment