3/02/2010

Marlie and Mia


The girls playing in the snow...I think they prefer summer!

Mean Marlie :)
Car ride - check out those ears!

First bath
Marlie is doing great and adusting really well to her new home... cute as can be too! Her first month home I was convinced she was Dachshund/Chiuaua mix because of her size (she is still teeney tiny) and her funny ears (they stick straight up in the air). The vet swears she is all Dachshund but said he has never seen one with ears like her's. Either way we love her the same! Aaron calls her his dog, carries her all over and kisses her non stop! (SHH! I am not supposed to tell anyone that) She has been a breeze to potty train and doesn't bark at all, keeping my fingers crossed! Marlie gets along great with Mia and Mia is happy to have a playmate. I just love my girls!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new addition to your family!!

    ReplyDelete