2/06/2010

Let the Wedding Planning Begin!


http://www.piazzainthevillage.com/

Mark your calendars... our official date has been set for December 3, 2010. I suppose this is the unofficial 'save the date'. We chose to have our wedding at the Piazza in Colleyville. The venue is exactly what I was looking for. Simple, beautiful, neutral colors and all inclusive. I toured the Piazza this past summer and immediately fell in love with the chapel, it is gorgeous! Mom suggested I look around once we were engaged to make sure I wasn't missing anything and have regrets later. We checked out several other venues in January and none compared to the Piazza. This past Friday Aaron and I took our mom's to book our date... we are so excited! Sweet Aaron took all of us ladies to lunch afterward, it was a great day! I thought planning a wedding would be more stressful but in a month's time I have already found my dress and chosen the venue. I hope to get most of the planning done early so that I am not in wedding planning mode all year.

3 comments:

  1. This place looks so beautiful!!! I can't wait for the BIG day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great venue and great standards that you used to make your choice. Two enthusiastic thumbs up! Fine holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, very exciting!!! Good job on being so prompt with all the planning- it'll be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete