8/01/2016

First Family Vacation

In July we took our first ever, family vacation to.... Galveston, Texas!  I've always dreamed of vacationing with my family to beautiful, far away places, but when the time to actually book a flight with my almost two, two year olds I chickened out.  I was equally nervous about road trips.  We decided to head to the coast for Mike's triplet, sibling's birthday to test the water, so to speak.  All of my concerns about schedules, driving and packing our house up were for nothing.  It was perfect and they were angels!  We booked a family-friendly hotel with a great pool on the beach.  Grayson and Hallie loved playing in the sand and swimming in the pool during the day.  They were exhausted, took great naps and slept like little rocks every night.  They ate up all of the attention with family and proved to us that traveling with toddlers was a breeze!
Now excuse me, as I start planning our next family getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment